"Malda College, New Delhi has started its UG admission process for the academic year 2022-2023 on 18 July, 2022."
Malda College UG Admission 2022: Malda College, New Delhi, started its UG admission process for the academic year 2022-2023 on 18 July 2022. The deadline for applying for admission is 5 August. Candidates who have not yet received their 10+2 mark sheets and certificates but are eligible can apply. However, they will be required to present the documents during admission. Find out about the eligibility criteria, selection process, and application steps here.
Malda college offers undergraduate degrees such as BA, BSc, B.Com, and BCA. BA courses include Education, History, Arabic, Philosophy, and so on. B.Sc. is available in disciplines like Chemistry, Physics, Botany, etc.
Eligibility Criteria and Selection Process for UG Admission at Malda College
To be eligible for admission to UG courses, the candidate must have qualified 10+2 in the respective discipline with minimum aggregate marks from a recognized board or school.
The Selection Process will be based on the academic merit of the candidates. After the application window closes, the College will publish merit lists, and e-counselling rounds will be conducted based on which seats will be allotted.
Steps to Apply for Malda College UG Admission 2022
- Click on the following link to go to the UG Admission portal of Malda college: maldacollege.ac.in
- Once on the site, scroll down, and under 1st-year admission, press on the ‘Click here’ button next to ‘New Application Link (New User).’
- Then, tick both the boxes in the declaration and click on the ‘Register’ button.
- Next, enter the details in the required fields, create a password that can be remembered, tick the boxes for declaration and submit.
- Now, Login with your credentials and fill in the details in the application form.
- After that, Pay 350 INR as the application fee and submit the application.
- For future reference, take a printout of the application form.
Follow GetMyUni for more such content on the Latest Education News