"The second round of MAHE MET seat allotment is expected to be released tonight after 8 pm. Candidates can view it on the official website."
The second round of MAHE MET seat allotment notification is to release tonight after 8 pm. The seat allotment will occur as per rank, preferences and availability. Counselling registration has already begun on their official website. Candidates can change their preferences if they are unhappy with the seats given in the first round.
- MAHE MET 2022 Counselling: Seat Allotment for Round 2 Begins July 15
- MAHE MET Counselling 2022 Round 2 Registration Begins: Check Procedure Here
Important Dates & Events for Round 2
Given below is the list of important dates and events for round 2:
|Fresh Registration and Choice Filling||11-Jul-2022 to 13-Jul-2022|
|Modifying Filled Choices||11-Jul-2022 to 13-Jul-2022|
|Processing of Seat Allotment||14-Jul-2022 to 15-Jul-2022|
|Round 2 – Seat Allotment||15-Jul-2022 (after 8 PM)|
|Payment of Course Fees (1st Installment)||15-Jul-2022 to 21-Jul-2022|
|Payment of Balance Course Fee (2nd Installment)||25-Jul-2022|
Eligibility Criteria for MAHE MET Seat Allotment
Candidates can take part in the MET 2022 counselling process if they meet the following criteria:
- MET 2022 rank of the candidate must be on the merit list.
- The candidate must have completed an examination with Physics, Mathematics, and English as compulsory subjects at the 10+2 level/A-Level/International Baccalaureate (IB)/American High School Diploma or equivalent board exam.
- A minimum combined grade of 50% in physics, math, and one of the optional subjects is compulsory.
- Candidates awaiting their results are also eligible, provided they fulfil the above criteria.
Steps for Counselling
Candidates can follow the steps given below:
- Choice filling
- Seat allotment
- Payment of fee
List of Documents Required for MAHE MET Seat Allotment
Candidates should bring the following list of documents:
- Printout of filled-in Common Registration Form
- Hall ticket
- 10th Standard marks card
- 12th Standard marks card
- Pan Card of the Parents
- Recent passport-size photographs
- Authorization Letter (if the representative is attending on behalf of the candidate)
- Copy of Overseas Citizen of India/ Person of Indian Origin Card (if applicable)
The following Manipal campuses will accept applications for admission:
- Manipal Institute of Technology, Manipal
- Manipal University, Jaipur
- Sikkim Manipal Institute of Technology
Follow GetMyUni for more such content on the Latest Education News.