Maharashtra Board Application Form 2023: The last date to fill out the Maharashtra Board application form 2023 for SSC, HSC is today, Nov 25. Thus, students who have yet to apply for the exam must do so before the deadline. Students can submit their applications at their respective schools, and their schools can further submit them on their behalf.
Schools must complete all registrations through the Saral database. Moreover, all fee challans can be generated until Nov 29. All submissions must be made on the official website. Furthermore, candidates must keep certain documents nearby before starting the application process. Some applications are Aadhar cards, scanned copies of signatures and photographs. Lastly, the contact information (such as email ID and phone number) should be relevant and updated.
Step-By-Step Process to Apply for Maharashtra Board Application Form 2023
The step-by-step procedure for schools to apply for the Maharashtra Board application form 2023 (HSC and SSC) are:
- Visit the official Maharashtra board website - mahahsscboard.in.
- Next, click on the "For SSC Sign in here" or "For HSC Sign in here" link under the "Login for Institute" section on the home page.
- Then, the login page will open on the same tab. Sign in with your User Name and Password.
- After the step above, fill out the application form and upload all documents after accepting the statement, "I agree to abide by the regulations and all instructions issued
- by the board from time to time."
- Finally, forward the applications to the board as instructed.
Candidates should check the official website to learn more about the Maharashtra Board application.
Follow GetMyUni for more such content on the Latest Education News.