"MSCE (Maharashtra State Council of Examination) officials have deferred the MAHA TET registration deadline until 5 September 2021."
MSCE (Maharashtra State Council of Examination) officials have deferred the MAHA TET registration deadline until 5 September 2021. Earlier, the board had scheduled the registration window to close today, 25 August 2021. However, the council extended the application period due to time clashes with other exams such as UPSC and MPSC 2021. Hence, interested candidates can still apply for the entrance examination on the official website, mahatet.in.
Steps to Complete the Registration for MAHA TET 2021
The deadline to complete the registration for MAHA TET 2021 is until 5 September 2021. Hence, candidates can follow the instructions provided below to register for the state-level entrance exam.
- Go to the official website – mahatet.in
- Then, select the “New Registration” button available on the home page.
- Afterwards, go through the given instructions before proceeding to register for the portal by providing basic candidate details.
- Then, log in to the application facility using the given user credentials.
- Fill out the registration form with communication, academic, and personal details.
- Upload the requisite documents, passport-sized photograph and signature, which meet the prescribed formatting guidelines.
- Then, preview the application before paying the registration fee.
- Submit the MAHA TET 2021 registration form.
- Finally, submit the MAHA TET 2021 application and save the filled out registration form and fee receipt for future reference.
The Maharashtra Teacher Eligibility Test 2021 will take place in an offline mode on 10 October 2021. Admit cards for the assessment will be available soon after the application submission deadline. Additionally, there will be no application correction window for the exam.