"State CET Cell Maharashtra has announced the revised exam dates for MAH MBA/MMS CET 2022. The exam will be held on 23 and 25 August."
The State CET Cell, Maharashtra has announced the revised exam dates for MAH MBA/MMS CET 2022. According to the update, the exam will now be held on 23 and 25 August 2022. Therefore, interested candidates can apply for the entrance exam till 11 May 2022. The application forms are available on the official website of the conducting body.
Furthermore, students who qualify the cut-off for MAH MBA/ MMS CET can take part in the counselling process to get admission into management courses offered by institutes in Maharashtra.
Steps to Apply for MAH MBA/MMS CET 2022
Students can follow the steps given below to apply for the exam.
- Visit the official website – cetcell.mahacet.org
- Now under the Postgraduate Courses section, click on the MAH-MBA/MMS-CET 2022 exam portal link.
- On the next page click on the ‘New Registration’ link.
- Next, fill out the registration form by entering details such as name, email address, contact number, and set a password.
- After successful registration, you will receive the login credentials on your registered email address.
- Now, log in to the candidate portal and fill out the detailed application form.
- Next, pay the application fee and click on submit.
- Finally, download the acknowledgment slip for future reference.
MAH CET 2022 Application Fee
Before applying for the MAH CET 2022 exam, candidates must know the application fee.
|General Category (Maharashtra), J&K Migrants, Candidates from Outside Maharashtra||INR 1000|
|OBC and PwD Candidates (Maharashtra)||INR 800|