MAH MBA CET 2022: Authorities from the State Common Entrance Test Cell, Maharashtra, will conduct the MAH MBA CET 2022 exam on 23 August at 9:00 AM. The MAH MBA CET 2022 admission to MBA/MMS programmes in Maharashtra will take place on 23, 24 and 25 August.
Candidates can now check and download their admit cards from the Maharashtra CET website at cetcell.mahacet.org. Authorities will conduct the state CET in two sessions- 9:00 AM-11:30 AM (session 1) and 2:00 PM-4:30 PM (session 2). The MAH MBA CET 2022 exam is 2.5 hours long. Candidates can check their session, and exam timing on their admit cards.
Exam Guidelines for MAH MBA CET 2022
Aspirants for the MAH MBA CET 2022 exam must adhere to the guidelines mentioned below:
- Firstly, candidates must reach the exam centre at least 2 hours before the stipulated time.
- Secondly, candidates allotted the first session are not allowed to write the exam again in the second session.
- Thirdly, candidates must not carry electronic equipment to the exam centre, such as an iPad, phone, calculator, or watch. Besides, they are also forbidden to bring black or blue point pens.
- Next, candidates should not wear anything containing metal. Furthermore, they should not wear any outfit containing pockets.
- Finally, apart from two copies of the MAH CET hall ticket with a photo, candidates must also bring an original photo ID document. Some examples include PAN cards, Aadhaar cards, Voter ID cards, Driving Licenses, University ID cards and Passport.
Shift Timings for MAH MBA CET 2022
Candidates can see the table below to check the shift timings for MAH MBA CET 2022:
|Sessions||Morning Batch||Afternoon Batch|
|Reporting time||7:30 AM||12:30 PM|
|Entry into the exam hall||8:00 AM||1:00 PM|
|Deadline for entry into the exam hall||8:30 AM||1:30 PM|
|Login time to read instructions||8:50 AM||1:50 PM|
|Start of exam||9:00 AM||2:00 PM|
|End of exam||11:30 AM||4:30 PM|
Follow GetMyUni for more such content on the Latest Education News.