"State Common Entrance Test Cell of Maharashtra will conduct the MAH MBA CET 2022 exam for MBA/MMS program on 23, 24, and 25 August 2022."
MAH MBA CET 2022– The State Common Entrance Test Cell of Maharashtra will conduct the MAH MBA CET 2022 exam on August 23, 24, and 25. The exam is going to be in online mode in two slots except for the last day.
The admit card for MAH MBA CET 2022 is out on the 13th of August, students can download their admit card from their official website cetcell.mahacet.org
The exam is conducted for admissions into 330+ MBA colleges in Maharashtra with an intake of 40000 students that offers MMS/MBA flagship programs through MAH MBA CET score.
The MAH CET syllabus topics are at par with the syllabus prescribed for other national and state-level MBA entrance exams. The exam duration is of 2½ hours with no negative marking for wrong answers.
The syllabus has broadly 3 divisions:
- Verbal Ability & Reading Comprehension (VARC)
- Reasoning (Logical and Abstract)
- Quantitative Aptitude
Exam Day Preparation Tips for MAH MBA CET 2022
In these last few days, students must focus on the revision of important topics and not start with any new ones.
- Read and practice with the best preparation books for MAH MBA CET
- Practice more on a variety of reasoning questions and puzzles
- Take more and more mocks and analyze your weaker and stronger areas and give sufficient time to them accordingly
- Increase the pace at which you read RC sections and for solving reasoning problems because you are time bound
- Learn time management skills because there are only 150 minutes to complete a total of 200 questions
- Practice with more and more previous MAH CET test papers and Mock tests.
Important Revision Topics
Verbal Ability & Reading Comprehension (VARC)
- Antonyms and Synonyms
- Error Spotting and Jumbled prob
- Incorrect use of words
- Correction of sentence
- Para Jumbles
- Fill in the blanks
- RC passages
- Blood Relations
- Input and Output
- Coding and Decoding
- Seating Pattern and Puzzles
- Directions and Distance
- Number System
- HCF and LCM
- Ratio and Proportion
- Simplification problems
- Average and Percentage
- Problems on ages
- Time and Work
- Speed, Time and Distance
- Pipes and Cisterns
- Mixtures and Allegation
- Profit, Loss and Discount
- Train, Boats and Streams
- Simple and Compound Interests
Follow GetMyUni for more such content on the Latest Education News.