"The State Common Entrance Test Cell, Maharashtra has started the MAH CET 2022 registration for MBA/MMS admission on 17 March."
The State Common Entrance Test Cell, Maharashtra, has started the MAH CET 2022 registration for MBA/MMS admission on 17 March. Thus, candidates who want to take the MAH CET MBA exam can apply on the official website – mbacet2022.mahacet.org. The deadline to submit the MAH CET MBA application form is 7 April. To complete the MAH MBA CET registration, applicants have to pay an application fee of INR 1000 (General) and INR 800 (Reserved/ PwD) in online mode.
Candidates are advised to check the eligibility before applying for the MAH CET for MBA/MMS admission 2022-23. Applicants who will complete the MAH CET MBA application process before the deadline will only be able to download the MAH MBA CET admit card.
Steps to Fill in the MAH MBA CET 2022 Application Form
Officials have opened the MAH CET registration for MBA/ MMS admissions on the website. Thus, applicants can follow the steps below to register and complete the MAH CET application form for MBA/ MMS admission.
- Visit the MAH CET official website – mbacet2022.mahacet.org.
- Then, click on the “New Registration” link in the middle of the MAH CET page.
- It will take you to the Maharashtra MBA CET application form page. Read the instructions, click the checkbox, and click on the button “I Accept and Proceed” at the bottom of the page.
- Afterwards, enter all the essential details to create the MAH CET login credential.
- Then, re-login to the dashboard using the created login credentials to fill out the application.
- Afterwards, fill out the “MAH CET application form” for MBA/ MMS admission with valid details such as personal, experience, academic, and so forth.
- Then, upload the required documents in the prescribed format.
- Finally, pay the MAH CET application fee in online mode.