The State Common Entrance Test Cell, Maharashtra, will conclude the MAH CET registration process on 17 July 2021 at 11:59 PM. Therefore, interested and eligible candidates can apply for the MAH CET MBA online on the official website (mba2021.mahacet.org). General category candidates can fill out the MAH CET application form by paying an application fee of INR 1000. However, reserved and PWD category candidates must pay INR 800 to apply for the exam. Authorities have not yet announced the MAH CET exam dates. However, the exam authorities will likely announce the exam schedule soon after the application process ends.
The State Common Entrance Test Cell conducts the Maharashtra Common Entrance Test annually. The purpose of the exam is to assess the capability of candidates for several postgraduate programmes offered by universities in the state of Maharashtra.
Steps to Fill Out the MAH CET 2021 Application Form
Candidates can apply for the MAH CET exam by performing the given instructions.
- Visit the official website of the State Common Entrance Test Cell, Maharashtra.
- Then, click on the link to register for the MAH CET exam.
- Enter all the required valid details.
- Then, log in to your MAH CET account to fill out the application form.
- Fill in the requisite information, such as personal and academic details.
- Then, upload the MAH CET application form documents.
- Finally, pay the MAH CET application fee online via net banking, debit card, credit card, or mobile wallet.