"LUACMAT 2022 registration deadline is on June 20. Check application procedure, courses, and vacancies here."
Lucknow University opened the LUACMAT 2022 Registration window on April 11 until June 20, 2022. The National Post Graduate College (NGPC), Lucknow, will be conducting the exam. July 8, 2022, is the tentative exam date. However, this is subject to change. Further details regarding the application procedure are mentioned below.
LUACMAT 2022 Registration Process
This year, students seeking admissions to any colleges affiliated with Lucknow University will have to apply for LUACMAT online. Enlisted below are the steps to adhere to:
- Firstly, all aspirants will have to visit the admissions page on the NGPC Website.
- Next, click on the tab that reads – ‘Admission Form’.
- Students will then get an option to fill out the application form.
- Enter academic and personal details. Also, select the preferred choice of exam center.
- Upload supporting documents in the format prescribed.
- After that, pay the application fee of Rs. 1,000. However, note that one can only pay through UPI, Netbanking, or Debit/Credit Cards.
- Review and submit your application and lastly, take a printout.
Courses & Vacancies
July 8, 2022, is the expected date of the exam. Albeit, students should visit their website for the latest updates. There are 2050 seats vacant, which students seeking admission to various courses will enroll. Additionally, a student’s LUACMAT 2022 score will determine whether they are shortlisted. Mentioned below are the courses and vacant seats that students can apply for.
The NGPC is expected to release the student admit cards for LUACMAT 2022 by July 2. However, students will have to check their website for regular updates.