"The Law School Admission Council begins the LSAT India 2022 Slot Booking round today, June 9. Check the procedure here & reserve your seat."
The Law School Admission Council (LSAC) closed the application window for the Law School Admission Test India (LSAT India) 2022 yesterday, June 8. Today, June 9, the council has commenced the LSAT India 2022 Slot Booking for the entrance exam. Registered candidates must log in and select a suitable slot for appearing for LSAT India. Candidates can choose the slot as per their convenience among those available.
After the slot booking process is complete, the council will issue the admit cards. Candidates must download their admit cards and carry them to the exam venue. The administration will conduct LSAT India on multiple dates starting from June 22.
LSAT India 2022 Slot Booking Procedure
The slot booking process can be carried out in the following manner:
- Visit the official website of LSAT India, discoverlaw.in.
- On the homepage, log in to your account with your respective applicant ID/Username and password.
- Next, click on the link that reads “Test Scheduling” on the dashboard.
- In the given window, check the available dates & timings and select your preferred slot.
- After confirming their slot, the student will receive an appointment letter/admit card. Download and use it on the day of the exam.
System Readiness Check
After booking their respective test slots, the candidates must complete the System Readiness Check. In addition, candidates must have a laptop or computer and an active internet connection and fulfil the other required criteria for remote testing. The authorities have issued the check to ensure that no technical issues appear on the day of the exam.