"LNMIIT Jaipur UG Admission 2022 is open. The last date to apply is 10 August 2022. Check here to find the steps to apply for admission."
LNMIIT Jaipur UG Admission 2022: For the academic year 2022-23, the LNM Institute of Information Technology has already begun the admission process for UG regular courses. LNMIIT Jaipur UG Admission 2022 is done online through the official website of LNMIIT.
The institute offers undergraduate programmes in Communication Engineering and Electronics, Engineering and Computer Science, CSE with Minors in Robotics and Automation, Mechanical Engineering, B.Tech and M.Tech Integrated courses, etc.
All the candidates who are waiting for their 10+2 certificate or mark sheets can also take admission to the undergraduate courses of LNMIIT by applying online. However, at the time of admission, they must fulfill the minimum eligibility criteria and need to produce similar documents.
LNMIIT Jaipur UG admission 2022 has already started on 20 May 2022. All eligible candidates can apply through the official website until 10 August 2022. After that, the officials will not allow any candidates to participate in the admission process.
Steps to Apply for LNMIIT UG Admission 2022
Candidates can follow the given steps to apply for the admission process of LNMIIT.
- Candidates first need to visit the official website of LNMIIT – www.lnmiit.ac.in
- Next, they need to register themselves. Candidates must fill out login details like email id, mobile number, etc., and then can choose a particular course of choice.
- After that, they will need to log in by providing their registration credentials. Next, candidates should carefully fill out the application form.
- In the next step, all the candidates who filled out the registration forms need to pay an application fee of Rs. 2000. Click on the “Submit” button to submit the application form.
- Lastly, they can download it and take a printout of the application form and for future reference.
Eligibility Criteria for LNMIIT Admission (UG)
All candidates should follow the eligibility criteria given below to take admission in LNMIIT.
- The candidates taking admission in the institute must be citizens of India.
- They should appear in Paper 1 (B Tech/ B.E.) during one or more JEE Main 2022 Examinations sessions.
- Candidates must secure a minimum aggregate of 60% marks or equivalent grade in the Class 12th examination from a recognized board.
- They must secure a minimum aggregate of 60% marks or equivalent grade in the Class 10th examination from a recognized board.
- Candidates must secure a minimum aggregate of 60% marks or equivalent grade in Physics, Mathematics and Chemistry in Class 12th examination from a recognized board.
Follow GetMyUni for more such content on the Latest Education News.