Bhartiya Vidya Bhavan Centre for Communication and Management (BCCM), Bhubaneswar's Library Facilities Based on Bharatiya Vidya Bhavan's Motto
आ नो भद्राः क्रतवो यन्तु विश्वतः - "Let noble thoughts come to us from every side" - Rig-Veda
Sharing of Knowledge is the noblest of all Karmas
“Large collection of books in multi knowledge arena in this library will fulfill the basic desire of the public, particularly that of students to prepare for various competitive examinations and be successful while striving for unending knowledge. I wholeheartedly compliment all members of Bhavan for this noble contribution to the society”. Bharat Ratna Shri Pranab Mukharjee, President of India on 7th September 2013.
BCCM Library Highlights:
- BCCM’s library was inaugurated by the then President of India, Shri N. Sanjiva Reddy on 27th December 1978.
- The library was further expanded and dedicated to the public of Odisha on 7th September 2013, by the then President of India, Bharat Ratna Shri Pranab Mukharjee and renamed the library as “Ramkrishnan Knowledge Centre” after the great educationist and able successor of the founder of Bhartiya Vidya Bhavan, Dr. K.M.Munshi.
- The library has a large number of books and research papers in different management specializations, technology, skill development, art & culture, and general knowledge for self-development and self-improvement.
- The students were allowed to study, to prepare for various competitive examinations like Banks, Postal, Railways, Administrative Services, and other career qualifying examinations with a high rate of success.
- Special study rooms with peaceful ambience and canteen facilities for long hours of study.
- Personality development, soft skills, career counseling, computer skills, and other skill development training are available for library students to enhance their confidence level and employability skills.
- Books on spirituality, philosophy, theosophy, human values written by eminent authors, and published by Bhavan's publications are available for study and sale to interested readers.
- Academicians, researchers, and students of exchange programs are benefited the most by the existence of this well-equipped library.
You too can take advantage of this knowledge centre to realize your professional dream.