Last Date for GATE 2024 Application Form: The Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore, will conclude the GATE 2024 Registration process on Sep 28. Interested candidates can apply online for the exam at the GATE 2024 official website- gate2024.iisc.ac.in.
The direct link to apply for the exam before the last date for the GATE 2024 application form concludes is given in the table below.
|GATE 2024 Login Link||Direct Link|
GATE 2024 Registration: Documents Required
Listed below are the documents required while applying for the GATE 2024 examination.
- Scanned copy of Degree Certificate, Provisional Certificate etc. (File size should be between 10KB and 300KB).
- High-quality Passport size photograph of the candidate (3.5 cm width × 4.5 cm height) of 5 KB to 200 KB.
- Image of signature (1 cm width x 3.5 cm height) of 5 KB to 200 KB size.
- Category (SC/ST) certificate (if applicable) scanned in PDF format (file size should be between 10KB and 300KB).
- Net-banking/debit/credit card information for GATE fee payment.
- A valid identity document is a passport, a PAN card, a voter ID, an Aadhaar-UID, a college ID, an employee ID, or a driving license.
The Last Date for the GATE 2024 Application Form is Sep 29. The GATE 2024 application fee for female/ SC / ST / PwD categories is INR 850 and for all other candidates including foreign nationals is INR 1,700.