"The deadline to submit the Kishor Vigyanik Protsahan Yojna (KVPY) 2021 application form is extended by the Indian Institute of Sciences."
The deadline to submit the Kishor Vigyanik Protsahan Yojna (KVPY) application form has been extended by the Indian Institute of Sciences (IISc), Bangalore. Hence, students can now fill out and submit Kishor Vigyanik Protsahan Yojna application forms by 6 September 2021. The registration facility is available wholly online at www.kvpy.iisc.ernet.in, the official website. Earlier, the deadline to submit the KVPY application form was 25 August 2021. However, authorities have extended it to 6 September 2021.
Steps to Fill KVPY Application Form 2021 Online
The Kishor Vigyanik Protsahan Yojna application form is now available online. Hence, candidates can refer to the given steps to apply for the exam.
- Go to the official website – kvpy.iisc.ernet.in
- Then, select the “Application link for KVPY-2021 Aptitude test” link available on the home page.
- Click on the “application login” button to proceed.
- Afterwards, go through the given instructions carefully before filling out the KVPY registration form.
- Then, select the “click here to register” link.
- Register for the portal by providing name, date of birth, stream, class, mobile number, nationality, and email address.
- Afterwards, log in to your KVPY account with the given credentials.
- Fill out all the personal and academic details asked in the KVPY application form.
- Finally, pay the KVPY application fee and submit the form.
The Indian Institute of Sciences will conduct the KVPY exam 2021 on 7 November 2021, at the various exam centres across India. The institute will award qualifying applicants a KVPY scholarship to pursue basic science courses and make a career in research.