"CEE Kerala has officially issued the KMAT Kerala 2021 Admit Card for the cycle 2 exams on the official website. Check the details here."
CEE Kerala has officially issued the KMAT Kerala 2021 admit card for the round 2 assessments online. Hence, registered students can now download the admit card from the official website, cee.kerala.gov.in. However, students must first log in to their accounts using their KMAT application number, password, and access code to obtain their hall tickets. CEE officials will conduct the KMAT Kerala 2021 examination on 13 August 2021 in a pen and paper-based testing mode.
Steps to Download KMAT Kerala 2021 Admit Card
Students can check the given steps to download their KMAT admit cards.
- Visit the official website.
- Then, click on the “KMAT 2021- Candidate Portal”.
- Afterwards, enter your KMAT application number, password and access code.
- Upon submitting the details, a screen will display your KMAT Kerala admit card.
- Save and take a printout of the KMAT to admit card for future reference.
Details Mentioned on the Hall Ticket
KMAT admit cards contain all the information required to appear for the exam. In addition, students must carry their KMAT admit card along with a government-issued valid ID proof to the examination centre. Invigilators will not allow students to enter the testing venue without their KMAT admit card. Thus, candidates can refer to the given list of details that should be mentioned on your KMAT admit card.
- Student’s name, category, and date of birth.
- Registration number
- Photograph and signature
- Exam date, timing, and location
- Examination guidelines