"Karnataka Private Post Graduation College Association started the KMAT 2022 applications on June 6, 2022. Check details here and apply now."
The Karnataka Private Post Graduation College Association started the KMAT 2022 application on June 6, 2022. Interested candidates can apply for the KMAT exam on the official website at kmatindia.com. Furthermore, the candidates must know that the KMAT exam is likely to be conducted in September in the home-based online mode. Read the article to know more about the KMAT exam details.
KMAT 2022 Important Dates and Events
Check below – the important dates for KMAT 2022 exam.
|KMAT 2022||Dates 2022|
|KMAT Registrations||June 06, 2022|
|Last Date of KMAT Registration||August 31, 2022|
|Release of KMAT Admit card||TBA|
|KMAT Exam Date||TBA|
|KMAT Result Declaration||TBA|
Steps to Apply for the KMAT 2022
Mentioned below are the steps to apply for the KMAT exam:
- Visit the official website of KMAT kmatindia.com.
- Click on the ‘KMAT 2022 Online Application’ tab on the homepage.
- Fill in the required details like the Applicant’s name, DOB, email address, Phone number, etc., in the registration form.
- Then, the candidate will recieve their registration ID and password on their email ID and mobile number.
- Next, the candidates have to log into their accounts using their registration id and password.
- Fill in the required details in the KMAT application form.
- Upload the scanned images of the required documents.
- Pay the KMAT application fee of INR 1000.
- Verify the details and ‘Submit’ the application form.
- Finally, take a printout of the submitted application form for future reference.
Exam Day Instructions
Mentioned below are the points candidates must remember before appearing for the KMAT exam:
- Students can give the KMAT exam in a quiet and safe environment at their home.
- Candidates are not allowed to use any electronic gadget during the exam.
- Candidates have to keep their KMAT admit card and photo identity proof during the exam.
- The candidate’s face should be visible clearly on the photo ID for verification before the exam.