"The KPPGCA (Karnataka Private Post Graduate Colleges Association) will publish KMAT IBT-mode scorecards tomorrow, 8 December 2021."
The KPPGCA (Karnataka Private Post Graduate Colleges Association) will publish KMAT IBT-mode scorecards tomorrow, 8 December 2021. Previously, the examination board scheduled the release to occur on 6 December 2021. However, authorities later announced that the mark sheets would be available at a later date due to unknown reasons. The results will be released entirely online on the board’s official website, kmatindia.com. Hence, candidates will be able to check their scores on the website’s portal using their roll number and date of birth.
Steps to View KMAT 2021 Scorecards
Marks for the Karnataka MAT will be available for all IBT candidates on 8 December. Therefore, successfully registered participants can view their results post-publication with the help of the instructions given below.
- Go to the official website – kmatindia.com
- Then, click on the results link available on the home page after release.
- The website will then redirect to a login portal.
- Log in by providing your testing mode, roll number, and date of birth in the given fields.
- Click on the “Login” button to proceed.
- Afterwards, the candidate’s marks will then appear on the screen.
- Finally, download the results for further reference.
The results will contain important details such as the candidate’s name, roll number, section-wise marks, overall score, and percentile. Earlier, the Karnataka Management Aptitude Test took place in both IBT (internet-based) and PBT (pen and paper-based) testing modes. The results, which will be available on 8 December, are for IBT candidates. Meanwhile, PBT participants must collect their mark sheets in person at the KMAT office. Afterwards, qualified candidates can proceed to participate in the upcoming selection procedures. Currently, over 190 recognised institutes across the state recognise KMAT scores for admissions.