"Kerala CEE board officials have published applications for the 5-year integrated LLB KLEE 2021. Click here to learn more."
The Kerala Commissioner for Entrance Exams has published application forms for the 5-year integrated LLB KLEE 2021. The KLEE 2021 entrance examination aims to facilitate admissions to affiliated legal institutions within Kerala. Currently, there are 1295 5-year LLB seats available through qualifying scores in the KLEE 2021. The registration facility will be available to candidates from 19 to 28 July 2021. Hence, eligible and interested applicants can apply online on the official website.
The KLEE 2021 examination will take place in an online mode. However, the board has not announced the official examination dates yet. The state-level assessment will feature multiple-choice questions with a total duration of 2 hours. The syllabus will test the candidate’s English skills, general knowledge, arithmetic, mental ability, and legal aptitude.
How to Register for the 5-Year LLB KLEE 2021
The application facility for the KLEE 2021 examination is now available. Hence, candidates can follow the instructions given below to register for the entrance exam.
- Go to the official website – cee-kerala.org
- Then, register for the website portal by providing your email id, date of birth, mobile number, and password.
- After submitting, the website will send your login credentials to the registered email address and mobile number.
- Then, fill out the KLEE application form with the required personal, communication and academic details.
- Select up to three testing locations in order of preference.
- Then pay the application fee through online or offline modes. General category candidates should pay INR 685. However, SC/ST category candidates must pay INR 345.
- Upload the specified scanned documents – signature, photograph, birth certificate, etc.
- Then, verify and submit the application form.
- Finally, take a printout of the registration form for future reference.