"Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology (KIIT) has opened the KIITEE 2022 registration window for admissions to the UG and PG programmes."
Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology (KIIT) has opened KIITEE 2022 registration window for admissions to the UG and PG programmes offered by the university. The university has made the mode of application online and will not accept any hard copies of the KIITEE application form. Interested and eligible applicants can fill out the KIITEE registration form by visiting the official website, kiitee.kiit.ac.in. The university has not yet announced the KIITEE exam dates. Moreover, there is no application fee for KITEE 2022, and the registered candidates can also check the application status after successfully submitting the application form.
Steps to Fill Out the KIITEE 2022 Application Form
KIIT has released the registration forms for KIITEE 2022 on the official website. Hence, candidates can follow the steps mentioned below to register themselves.
- Visit the official website – kiitee.kiit.ac.in.
- Then, click on the “KIITEE-2022 Apply Now” link available on the homepage.
- Afterwards, click on the “Click here for new registration” link.
- The KIITEE registration form will appear on the screen.
- Fill in the required details such as your name, gender, date of birth, email address, mobile number, and password.
- Upload the scanned copy of the signature, photograph, and class 10 marksheet.
- Finally, submit the KIITEE application form.
KIIT School of Management has also opened the application window for the MBA programme on 10 December. The last date to apply for the KIITEE management exam is 10 January. Officials will hold the entrance exam from 15 to 17 January 2022. Later, they will announce the KIITEE management results on 22 January.