"CEE Kerala has delayed the KEAM 2022 exam. Earlier, the board had planned the KEAM exam 2022 for 12 June 2022."
The Commissioner for Entrance Examinations (CEE) Kerala has delayed the KEAM 2022 exam. Earlier, the board had planned the KEAM exam 2022 for 12 June 2022. The exam administration will announce the latest KEAM 2022 exam date sheet shortly on the official website. The Commissioner for the Entrance Exam Kerala will correspondingly begin the KEAM 2022 enrollment form.
The application procedure for KEAM 2022 includes various stages such as registration, filling out the application form, fee payment, and uploading of the required documents. After that, CEE Kerala will issue the admit cards to successfully registered aspirants.
“The engineering and pharmacy entrance test for the academic year 2022-23 scheduled to be held at 12.06.2022 stands postponed. New exam date will be announced later,” the authorised announcement cited.
Application fees for various categories are listed below:
|ST category with annual family income below INR. 40,000||Exempted|
How to Fill Out KEAM 2022 Application Form?
The step by step process to fill out the application form is as follows:
- Go to the authorised website – cee.kerala.gov.in.
- Now click on the KEAM 2022 registration link.
- Fill out the required particulars in the registration form
- Now, login using your valid credentials
- Next, fill out the details in the application form (particulars required are: academic qualification, contact details, and others.)
- Upload the required documents.
- Finally, pay the application fee in online mode.
- Apply for the exam
- Download and take a printout for future references.