"CEE extends the KEAM Counselling 2022 choice filling window for shortlisted students. Here's an overview on the entire counselling procedure."
KEAM Counselling 2022: The Office of the Commissioner for Entrance Examinations (CEE), Kerala, commenced the Kerala Engineering Architecture & Medical (KEAM) counselling process. Albeit only for engineering and architecture courses. Students could register their choices of courses and colleges from 14 September onwards. Further, the choice filling or registering deadline was 19 September. However, the CEE extended it by a day. Thus, the KEAM Counselling 2022 window for students to register their choices concludes tomorrow, 20 September, by 10 AM. Continue reading further to learn how to register your options before the window closes.
Also Read: KEAM 2022 Provisional Category List Released
KEAM Counselling 2022: Overview of the Entire Counselling Procedure
The KEAM counselling procedure is the route to admission to the participating universities. Students aspiring to pursue engineering and architecture – academic courses in the state universities must adhere to the counselling procedure below.
- KEAM Counselling 2022 began with the registration of shortlisted students.
- Following the registration for counselling, students could choose their preferences.
- Moreover, these include their preferences for courses and colleges from the list of options available.
- Once the window to register their choices concludes, the office of the CEE will start preparing the seat allotment list based on the applicants’ choices and merit.
- After releasing the list, students who accept the seat must pay the KEAM Admission fee to confirm their seats.
- Finally, the vacant seats left by those who did not pay the fee are open to other candidates.
Candidates must, therefore, complete enlisting their choices to the earliest. Furthermore, visit the official KEAM Counselling 2022 website, log in to the portal using your registered credentials and fill in your choices. Also, check the latest updates on the website for more information.
Follow GetMyUni for more such content on the Latest Education News.