KEAM 2023 Registration Window Opens: Check Steps to Complete KEAM 2023 Application Form
The Commissioner for Entrance Examinations (CEE) Kerala has begun the KEAM 2023 application form window today Mar 19, 2023.
KEAM 2023 Application Form: The Commissioner for Entrance Examinations (CEE) Kerala has begun the KEAM 2023 registration process today Mar 19, 2023. Candidates interested in applying for the Kerala Engineering Architecture Medical entrance exam can fill out the online KEAM 2023 application form at cee.kerala.gov.in.
Candidates looking for admission into engineering courses by the institutes in Kerala should appear and qualify for the KEAM exam.
Also Read: UGC NET Result 2023 Likely to Be Declared in April
Steps to Complete KEAM 2023 Application Form
Candidates are advised to follow the below-mentioned steps to fill out the application form for KEAM 2023.
- Visit the KEAM official website cee.kerala.gov.in
- Then, click on the direct link to fill out the KEAM application form.
- Afterwards, click on the declarations and proceed.
- Complete the registration process using personal details like gender, date of birth, and others.
- After registration, log in using credentials to fill out the application form.
- Then, fill in the details in the KEAM 2023 application form.
- Afterwards, upload the required documents in the application of KEAM.
- Pay the application fee in online mode.
- Finally, preview all details and submit the application form.
- Download the application form for future reference.
Furthermore, candidates in the general category would need to pay INR 700, whereas the reserved category would need to pay INR 300.
POST YOUR COMMENT