"CEE Kerala releases the KEAM 2022 Provisional Category List of PwD Candidates. Here's how you can access the list."
KEAM 2022 Provisional Category List: Students who seek admission to engineering and architecture courses within colleges in Kerala must apply for the KEAM counselling rounds. One provision for admission through KEAM Counselling is the reservation for PwD applicants, i.e., Persons with Disability. It is also referred to as the PD Quota. The office of the Commissioner of Entrance Exams (CEE) Kerala administers the Kerala Architecture Engineering & Medical (KEAM) courses admissions. Having the authority, the Commissioner's office published the provisional category list on Oct 6.
Moreover, the KEAM 2022 Provisional Category List is the tentative admission list of the candidates who applied as reserved-category applicants. The authorities will soon publish the final list. However, students can access the provisional list to evaluate their chances of admission. Continue reading to access the list.
KEAM 2022 Provisional Category List: Steps to Access the List
Students must follow the steps below to access the KEAM 2022 PD Quota provisional seat allotment list.
- Firstly, you must visit - cee.kerala.gov.in, the official KEAM 2022 web portal.
- Next, click the 'Category List' tab on the left-side panel.
- Subsequently, the category-wise lists would be on display.
- Then, click on the respective PwD category list relevant to you.
- Finally, the server will redirect you to the KEAM 2022 Provisional Category List in PDF.
Furthermore, this list is not the official KEAM 2022 admission list. However, for queries, candidates can still reach out to the office of the CEE.
Follow GetMyUni for more such content on the Latest Education News.