"The Commissioner for Entrance Examinations (CEE) Kerala will end the KEAM 2022 application process today, 10 May 2022."
The Commissioner for Entrance Examinations (CEE) Kerala will close the KEAM 2022 registration process today, 10 May. Candidates interested in applying for the Kerala Engineering Architecture Medical entrance exam can fill out the online application form at cee.kerala.gov.in. CEE Kerala reopened the KEAM registration form on 5 May.
Steps to Fill Out the KEAM 2022 Application Form
Candidates are advised to follow the below-mentioned steps to fill out the application form for KEAM 2022.
- Visit the KEAM official website – cee.kerala.gov.in
- Then, click on the direct link to fill out the KEAM application form.
- Afterwards, click on the declarations and proceed.
- Complete the registration process using personal details like gender, date of birth, and others.
- After registration, log in using credentials to fill out the application form.
- Then, fill in the details in the KEAM application form.
- Afterwards, upload the required documents in the application of KEAM.
- Pay the application fee in online mode.
- Finally, preview all details and submit the application form.
Candidates looking for admission into engineering courses by the institutes in Kerala should appear and qualify for the KEAM exam. Thus, the KEAM 2022 exam date is 3 July. Authorities will prepare the rank by giving an equal weightage of 50:50 to the score obtained in the KEAM 2022 and the marks obtained in the final year of the qualifying examination for Mathematics, Physics, and Chemistry put together after effecting the standardization procedure.