"CEE Kerala will close KEAM 2022 application forms on 30 April. Furthermore, authorities will now conduct the entrance exam on 3 July 2022."
The Commissioner Entrance Exam (CEE) Kerala had released the KEAM 2022 application forms on 6 April on the official website. The deadline to submit the KEAM application form is 30 April. Therefore, candidates must apply for the exam soon. Candidates should check the eligibility criteria before filling out the application form for KEAM 2022. The application process of KEAM comprises registration, filling out forms, uploading documents and payment of fees.
Steps to Apply for KEAM 2022
Following are the steps to apply for KEAM 2022.
- Visit the KEAM official website – cee.kerala.gov.in
- Then, click on the direct link to fill out the KEAM application form.
- Afterwards, click on the declarations and proceed.
- Complete the registration process using personal details like gender, date of birth, and others.
- After registration, login using credentials to fill out the application form.
- Then, fill in details in the KEAM application form.
- Afterwards, upload the required documents in the application of KEAM.
- Pay the application fee in online mode.
- Finally, preview all details and submit the application form.
Also Read: KEAM 2022 Postponed to 3 July
Furthermore, authorities will now conduct the entrance exam on 3 July 2022. Previously, the exam was to be held on 26 June 2022. However, the date was postponed to avoid a direct clash with Joint Entrance Examination (JEE) Main 2022.