"The Commissioner Entrance Exam (CEE) Kerala has released the KEAM 2022 application form on the official website, cee.kerala.gov.in."
The Commissioner Entrance Exam (CEE) Kerala has released the KEAM 2022 application form on the official website. Thus, applicants can now fill out the KEAM application form at cee.kerala.gov.in. The deadline to fill in the KEAM application form is 30 April. However, candidates can upload their certificates until 10 May. Candidates should check the eligibility criteria before filling out the application form for KEAM 2022. The application process of KEAM comprises registration, filling out forms, uploading documents and payment of fees.
Steps to Fill Out KEAM 2022 Application Form
Officials have released the KEAM 2022 applications on the official website. Hence, applicants can follow the steps below to fill out the forms.
- Visit the KEAM official website – cee.kerala.gov.in
- Then, click on the direct link to fill out the KEAM application form.
- Afterwards, click on the declarations and proceed.
- Complete the KEAM 2022 registration process using personal details like gender, date of birth, and others.
- After registration, login using credentials to fill out the application form.
- Then, fill in details in the KEAM application form.
- Afterwards, upload the required documents in the application of KEAM.
- Pay the application fee in online mode.
- Finally, preview all details and submit the application form.
Officials will conduct the KEAM 2022 exam on 26 June. Applicants who fill out the KEAM application form before the deadline will be able to download the admit card a few days before the exam.
KEAM 2022 Exam Dates
|KEAM 2022 application form release date||To be notified|
|KEAM 2022 exam date||26 June 2022 (Revised)|
|Exam timing of Paper I – Physics & Chemistry||10. 00 AM to 12.30 PM|
|Exam timing of Paper-II – Mathematics||2.30 PM to 5.00 PM|
Also Read: KEAM 2022 Exam Date Announced