KEAM 2022 Application Form Correction Window Postponed to August 17: Instructions Here
The CEE has postponed the KEAM 2022 Application Form correction window. Students can make changes till 3 PM tomorrow, Aug 17. Details here.
KEAM 2022 Application Form: Commissioner of Entrance Examinations (CEE), Kerala, has provided students with some relief. The Commissioner has extended the application rectification period to 3 PM tomorrow, August 17. Candidates must note that incomplete or misleading applications will not be acceptable. Therefore, the authorities will only allow applicants to take the exam if their applications are accepted.
In addition, students must visit the official website to make the changes. Continue reading to learn how to edit your application form.
KEAM 2022 Application Form Correction Procedure: Step-By-Step Guide on How to Edit the Form
Candidates must follow the instructions below to make the necessary changes to their KEAM 2022 application form.
- Firstly, visit the official KEAM web portal at cee.kerala.gov.
- Then log in using your application number, password and the access code on the page.
- Once you log in, your application profile will be on your screen. Cross-check the details and look for errors or discrepancies.
- After spotting the errors which may result in misleading application submission, make the necessary changes.
- Finally, upload all the supporting documents and submit your application.
Be that as it may, the Commissioner will not grant any further relief. Students must make the necessary changes by 3 PM tomorrow, August 17. In addition, the correction window details for NRI Students will be available soon. Check the official website regularly for the latest developments.
Follow GetMyUni for more such content on the Latest Education News.
POST YOUR COMMENT