The Kerala CEE (Commissioner for Entrance Examinations) has released phase one seat allotment results for the KEAM 2021 online. Hence, eligible candidates can now view their provisional admission details on the board’s official website, cee.kerala.gov.in. The deadline to accept results from the first round of seat allocation is 16 October 2021. Therefore, interested applicants should complete procedures such as fee payment and document verification shortly.
How to View KEAM 2021 Phase One Seat Allotment Letter
Provisional allocation details for the first round of KEAM 2021 admissions counselling are now available online. Hence, eligible candidates can follow the steps given below to download their seat allotment results.
- Go to the official website – cee.kerala.gov.in
- Then, click on the “KEAM 2021 – Candidate Portal” link available on the home page.
- The website will then open a new tab displaying a login portal.
- Log in by entering registered credentials such as application form number and password.
- Complete the security code verification process and click on the “LOGIN” button to proceed.
- The candidate’s seat allotment results will then appear on the screen in the form of a PDF.
- Finally, download the memo for future reference.
Earlier, the board started the KEAM admissions counselling process on 4 October 2021. Officials have formulated seat allotment results based upon multiple factors, including rankings, options chosen by applicants, and seat availability. In addition, the board plans to automatically consider students not included in phase one of the allocation process in further rounds. The provisional admission letter will contain important details such as the name of the college, course, and fee amount. Students must pay the stated fee to their institution to confirm admission to their chosen university.
Soon afterwards, the document verification process will take place at all participating colleges. During this procedure, applicants must report to their allotted institutes with the following documents on hand. Furthermore, affiliated universities will release relevant details regarding the facility shortly.
- Seat allocation memo
- Fee payment receipt
- KEAM examination hall ticket
- DOB proof (passport, birth certificate, etc.)
- Class 10 and 12 certification and mark sheets
- Transfer documents
- Conduct certificate
- Eligibility certification
- Physical fitness certificate
- Migration certificate (if applicable)