"The Kerala Commissioner for Entrance Examinations has published results for KEAM (Kerala Engineering Architecture Medical) 2021 online today."
The Commissioner for Entrance Examinations (CEE), Kerala, has published results for the KEAM 2021. Therefore, candidates who have appeared for the state-level entrance test can now visit the official website, cee.kerala.gov.in, to check their results. Additionally, Kerala Engineering Architecture Medical 2021 exam results are available entirely online in the form of a scorecard.
Furthermore, exam board officials will announce the ranking list shortly. The ranking merit list will be based on both results obtained from the entrance exam as well as the candidate’s class 12 scores. Afterwards, eligible candidates can choose to participate in the KEAM admissions counselling and seat allotment process. Thus, shortlisted candidates should register and fill out their college and programme choices online before the stated deadline.
Steps to Check KEAM 2021 Results
Candidate scorecards for the Kerala Engineering Architecture Medical entrance exam are now available online. Thus, applicants can follow the given steps to avail of the results facility.
- Visit the official website – cee.kerala.gov.in
- Then, click on the “KEAM-2021 Candidate Portal” link available on the home page.
- The website will then display a candidate login portal.
- Enter valid login credentials such as the candidate’s application number and password.
- Afterwards, complete the access code verification process.
- Then, click on the “login” button to proceed.
- The candidate’s examination scorecard will then appear on the screen.
- Finally, check the details and download the results for future reference.