KCET 2023 Marks Entry: Karnataka Examination Authority is expected to release the KCET 2023 result on Jun 12, 2023. Therefore, interested candidates must fill the KCET 2023 marks entry with the class 10+2 marks by today, Jun 3, 2023.
Students must use their registered login credentials, user ID and password to access the KCET marks entry link 2023. The applicants who attempted the Class 10+ from CBSE, CISCE, IGCSE or any other board must fill their KCET 2023 marks by Jun 6, 2023.
Also Read: KCET 2023 Official Answer Key Out
Steps to Fill the KCET 2023 Marks Entry
Candidates must complete the KCET 2023 marks entry following the step-by-step procedure below.
- First, visit the official website of KCET.
- Once on the homepage, tap on the KCET 2023 marks entry link.
- After that, enter the login credentials, user ID and password.
- Now, enter the class 12th marks in the required fields.
- Finally, press submits and complete the KCET 2023 marks entry process.
Students must remember that the details of students who attempted the Karnataka 2nd PUC exam 2023 will be directly taken from the student's department. Previously, the last date to fill the KCET 2023 marks entry was May 31, 2023.
Additionally, students with a valid NATA score who did not apply for KCET 2023 can complete the KCET registration 2023 process until Jun 3, 2023. Note that the applicants must use their registration number and the first four characters of their name to check the KCET results 2023.