"KEA will release the KCET 2022 application forms on 18 April 2022 on the official website. The exam will be held from 16 to 18 June 2022."
The Karnataka Examination Authority (KEA) will release the KCET 2022 application forms on 18 April 2022. The link to submit the KCET registration form will be available at cetonline.karnataka.gov.in. The application process for KCET 2022 comprises of registration, filling application form, uploading documents, and payment of fees.
Earlier authorities had activated the trial application form link for students to practice the application form filling before the actual registration.
Steps to Fill KCET 2022 Application Form
Following are the steps to fill the KCET application form.
- Visit the official website – cetonline.karnataka.gov.in
- Click on the direct link to complete the KCET application process.
- Next, register yourself by entering your personal details, phone number, email ID, and setting up the password.
- Now login to the candidate portal using the login credentials.
- Fill up the detailed application form with educational and personal information.
- Upload the scanned images of the required documents.
- Next pay the application fee.
- Finally, save and download the confirmation page for future reference.
Application Fee for KCET 2022
Candidates must also know about the application fee for KCET.
|GM, 2A, 2B, 3A, 3B||INR 500|
|SC, ST, CAT-1||INR 250|
|All Female Candidates of Karnataka||INR 250|
|Outside Karnataka||GM||INR 750|
|Outside India||GM||INR 5000|