"Karnataka Examination Authority (KEA) will end the KCET 2022 registration process today, 12 May at cetonline.karnataka.gov.in."
Karnataka Examination Authority (KEA) will end the KCET 2022 registration process today, 12 May. Interested candidates can fill out the application form for KCET 2022 at cetonline.karnataka.gov.in.
Before filling out, the KCET application form, candidates are advised to check the eligibility criteria. The KCET application process includes registration, filling application form, uploading essential documents, and paying the KCET 2022 application fee.
Steps to Apply for KCET 2022
Officials will conclude the KCET 2022 registration forms today. Thus, the following are the steps to apply for KCET 2022.
- Firstly, visit the official website – cetonline.karnataka.gov.in
- Then, click on the direct link to complete the KCET application process.
- Now, register yourself by entering your details, phone number, and email ID and setting up the password.
- Afterwards, log in to the candidate portal using the login credentials.
- Next, fill up the detailed application form with educational and personal information.
- Additionally, upload the scanned images of the required documents.
- Then, pay the application fee.
- Finally, save and download the confirmation page for future reference.
KCET 2022 Specifications for Scanned Images
|Photograph||Coloured photographs with a white background will be considered. Moreover, photos clicked by a mobile camera will also be accepted.
|Left thumb impression||