"The Karnataka Examination Authority will close the KCET 2022 applications window today at 5 pm. Interested candidates must apply soon."
Today is the last day for KCET 2022 applications. Interested candidates can access the registration link on the official website today till 5 pm. The process for application to the Karnataka Central Authority Test and the date sheet is given ahead.
The administration will release the admit card for the exam by May 30. The exam will be held between June 16 & 18, 2022, and will be a pen and paper-based test. The test will allow for admission among the participating institutes in Karnataka for the specified programs.
KCET 2022 Applications: Steps to Complete Your Application Process
Candidates can check the steps to fill out the application form and complete your procedure:
- Visit kea.kar.nic.in, the official KCET website.
- Click on the “New User” tab.
- Read the given instructions and click on the “Proceed to apply online”.
- Input the 13-digit ‘Student Number’ issued from PUE Department for those attempting the 12th PUC exam.
- Then Click on “Submit”.
- Now enter the rest of the necessary details.
- Create user ID & password.
- Pay the application fee.
- Upload the required documents.
- Finally, preview the form & submit it.
The application fee category-wise is given below:
|GM, 2A, 2B, 3A, 3B candidates from Karnataka||INR 500|
|SC/ST/CAT-1 candidates from Karnataka||INR 250|
|Applicants who studied outside Karnataka||INR 750|
|Applicants from outside India||INR 5,000|
For further details, students must visit the official website.