"The authorities have extended the application deadline for KCET 2022, though no final date has been announced yet. More details given ahead."
The Karnataka Examinations Authority has recently extended the application deadline for KCET 2022. However, KEA has not yet announced the final date for registration. Candidates who could not apply earlier will get a chance to register now.
The authorities will open the application form correction window from May 7 to May 10. The authorities will then conduct KCET 2022 as a pen and paper-based test in various exam centers. The exam is scheduled from June 16 to 18. For authentication purposes, the candidates must get a printout of the application form, attested by any gazetted officer or school principal.
Read More: KCET 2022 Exam Pattern Released
How to apply for KCET 2022?
Candidates can refer to the given process for applying for the examination:
- Visit the official website cetonline.karnataka.gov.in/kea/.
- Next, complete the process with the required details.
- Then login in with the allotted credentials to complete filling out the form.
- Upload necessary documents as specified.
- Pay the application fee as per the category given below in a table.
- At last, preview/submit the application form to complete KCET 2022 registration.
Candidates can check the following table for category-wise application fees:
|Category||Amount (in INR)|
|SC/ST/ Female Candidates||250|
|Applicants who have studied outside Karnataka||750|
The candidates are advised to go through the exam pattern as well as the eligibility criteria before applying for the state-based entrance exam.
Read More: KCET 2022 Eligibility Criteria Released