"The KEA (Karnataka Examination Authority) will close the KCET online option entry facility at 4 PM today, 8 November 2021."
The KEA (Karnataka Examination Authority) will close the KCET option entry facility at 4 PM today, 8 November 2021. The choice filling process is available entirely online due to COVID-19 related constraints. Hence, interested and eligible participants must provide their institute and course options by the deadline on the official website, kea.kar.nic.in. To do so, applicants must first log into the website’s exam portal using credentials such as their application form number.
Steps to Complete KCET 2021 Option Entry Process
Online choice filling for the Karnataka CET admissions counselling process will close today. Hence, interested applicants can refer to the following instructions to enter their options before the deadline.
- Go to the official website – kea.kar.nic.in
- Then click on the “Option Entry for Engineering and Other Courses – 2021 (Round-1)” link available on the home page.
- The website will then open a new tab displaying a login portal.
- Log in by providing user credentials such as your registration number.
- Then complete the CAPTCHA verification process and click on the “Submit” button to proceed.
- Finally, submit your choices of university and programme.
Previously, the KEA conducted the Karnataka CET in a pen and paper-based testing mode on 28 and 29 October 2021. Results from the state-level undergraduate entrance exam were released online on 20 September 2021. Officials will later allocate seats with consideration of the options chosen by participants. The board has announced that any OCI/PIO registrants who have not completed their document verification can do so in person from 10 AM to 5 PM today. The offline facility is located at the KEA office, 18 Cross, Sampige Road, Malleshwaram, Bangalore.