"KEA (Karnataka Examinations Authority) officials have postponed the option entry deadline for the KCET 2021 admissions counselling process."
KEA (Karnataka Examinations Authority) officials have postponed the option entry deadline for the KCET 2021 counselling process. This extension applies to engineering, architecture, agriculture, veterinary, and pharmaceutical candidates. Therefore, interested and eligible participants can complete the choice filling process by 8 PM on 11 November 2021. The option entry facility is available entirely online on the official website, kea.kar.nic.in. Applicants can choose as many preferred options of programmes and colleges in order of preference in the virtual facility. Board officials will then allocate seats to candidates based on their choices.
Steps to Complete KCET 2021 Option Entry Process
Exam board authorities have extended the choice filling window for the Karnataka Common Entrance Test. Therefore, registered candidates can still provide their choices of institutions and programmes by the deadline.
- Go to the official website – kea.kar.nic.in
- Then, click on the “Engineer and Other Course Option Entry Link- First Round-1” link available within the ticker on the home page.
- The website will then display a login page.
- Log in by providing your KCET roll number within the given field.
- Complete the security pin verification process and click on the “Submit” tab to proceed.
- Fill out your choices of courses and colleges.
- Afterwards, lock in the options.
- Finally, submit and save a copy of the choice filling form for further reference.
In addition, the board has also released the provisional KCET seat matrix online. The choice filling window previously opened on 2 November 2021. However, KEA representatives have not yet released the schedule for the Karnataka CET seat allotment process.