"The KEA (Karnataka Examinations Authority) has delayed the Karnataka Postgraduate Common Entrance Test (PGCET) 2021 until further notice."
The KEA (Karnataka Examinations Authority) has delayed the Karnataka PGCET 2021 until further notice. Earlier, the board planned to conduct the entrance test on 22 October. This postponement is due to several universities not completing final examinations with sufficient time before the PGCET. Additionally, officials will release application forms for the assessment again from 27 September to 3 October 2021. Afterwards, candidates can complete the application fee payment process by 5 October 2021.
Furthermore, the KEA will announce new Postgraduate Common Entrance Test dates shortly on the official website, cetonline.karnataka.gov.in/kea. The KPGCET special category certificate submission window is also delayed. The submission process was to take place from 23 to 27 September 2021. Currently, the tentative examination date is set to sometime in November 2021. KPGCET aims to facilitate admissions to MCA, MBA, ME, and MTech programmes offered by affiliated Karnataka universities.
Steps to Apply for Karnataka PGCET 2021 Application Form
As the state-level postgraduate entrance assessment will take place at a revised date, registration will be available from 27 September. Thus, applicants can follow the guidelines given below to register for the Karnataka PGCET after release.
- Go to the official website – cetonline.karnataka.gov.in/kea
- Then, click on the application link available on the home page after publication.
- Register for the portal by providing basic candidate details.
- Then, log in with the given user credentials.
- Fill out the application form with the required information.
- Then, upload the necessary documents in the stated format.
- Pay the application fee through online means.
- Finally, verify and submit the registration form.