"Authorities will close the Karnataka NEET PG counselling 2022 application window on 11:59 PM on 23 September."
Karnataka NEET PG Counselling 2022: Authorities will close the Karnataka NEET PG counselling 2022 application window soon. Thus, eligible and interested candidates can access the live link until 11:59 on 23 September. Therefore, students who qualified for the Karnataka NEET PG counselling 2022 through the NEET PG 2022 can now apply for medical and dental colleges throughout the state. Candidates can visit the official website to apply.
Meanwhile, authorities will soon release the NEET round 1 seat allotment and admission process on the official website. After their selection, candidates must visit the Bangalore office of the Karnataka Examination Authority for document verification from 26 September-3 October in a rank-wise manner.
Step-By-Step Procedure for Karnataka NEET PG Counselling 2022 Registration
Candidates must follow the guidelines below to register for Karnataka PG Medical Counselling 2022.
- First, visit the official website at cetonline.karnataka.gov.in/kea.
- Next, click on the homepage’s live link for Karnataka PGET 2022.
- Then, register for Karnataka NEET PG counselling 2022 and then log in.
- After the step above, fill out the rest of the form with all valid and accurate information. Any incorrect information entered at this point may result in a cancellation of candidature. Therefore, candidates must be careful while filling out the form.
- Next, upload all relevant documents in their prescribed format.
- Then, pay the fee online through any payment gateways and submit the application.
Follow GetMyUni for more such content on the Latest Education News.