Karnataka NEET 2021 Admission Application Window Opened
Karnataka Examination Authority (KEA) has released the Karnataka NEET 2021 application form on the website, cetonline.karnataka.gov.in/kea.
Karnataka Examination Authority (KEA) has released the Karnataka NEET 2021 application form on the official website cetonline.karnataka.gov.in/kea. Moreover, the application form for Karnataka NEET will be available until 17 December at 5.30 PM. Applicants who will fulfil the domicile and eligibility criteria will be considered for Karnataka MBBS and BDS admissions.
Officials will consider admissions for Karnataka NEET based on scores obtained in the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test – NEET exam. Afterwards, KEA will release the merit list of Karnataka MBBS/BDS based on the NEET scores. Karnataka NEET merit list will contain the names of eligible and non-eligible candidates for admission.
Steps to Fill Out Karnataka NEET 2021 Application Form
Officials have opened the Karnataka NEET 2021 application form on the official website. Hence, candidates can follow the steps mentioned below to register for the assessment.
- Visit the KEA official website – cetonline.karnataka.gov.in/kea
- Then, click on the “UG NEET 2021- Online application link” on the homepage.
- Afterwards, enter UG CET 2021 user ID and password and log in.
- Then, read the instructions carefully and click on the “Apply online” link.
- Enter details like your name, parent’s name, date of birth, mobile number, email address and create a unique password.
- The system will then send the applicant ID and password for admission to the mobile number and email address.
- Afterwards, log in using your applicant ID, password and security pin for filling Karnataka NEET 2021 application form.
- Enter your personal details, category, academic details, and reservation details.
- Then, upload the passport size photograph, signature and left-hand thumb impression.
- Pay the Karnataka NEET application fee online using a credit card, debit card or net banking.
- Finally, take a printout of the Karnataka MBBS/BDS 2021 application form for future usage.
POST YOUR COMMENT