Karnataka 2nd PUC Supplementary Result 2022: Department of Pre-University Courses (PUC) & Education has finally released the second supplementary exam results for the state of Karnataka. The Department organised the 2nd PUC exams during April & May this year. Subsequently, they released the Karnataka 2nd PUC Results in June. Reports suggest that 61.88% of the participants cleared the exams. The other 38.12% would have to re-appear for the compartments exams. The Department scheduled the exams between 12 to 25 August. Initially, the authorities confirmed 8 September as the announcement date. However, the state education minister, Shri B. C. Nagesh, tweeted that the Karnataka 2nd PUC Supplementary Result 2022 announcement would take place today, 8 September, after 11 AM. Be that as it may, now that the results are out, here’s how you can access them.
Karnataka 2nd PUC Supplementary Result 2022: Procedure to Access Your Results
Students who appeared for the compartment exams must follow the procedure below to access their results.
- Visit either of the authorised websites.
- Next, please search for the results announcement notification, and click on it.
- Then, the server will redirect you to a new page.
- Subsequently, enter your registered credentials on the page and log in to the portal.
- Finally, your Karnataka 2nd PUC Supplementary Result 2022 will be on your screen. Download it for your reference.
Note: The 2nd PUC Supplementary exam is the final chance for students to clear the course of study. Students who do not achieve a minimum aggregate of 35% will not be promoted.
List of Authorised Websites
Students must follow the procedure specified above to access their results. However, they must visit either of the following websites, authorised to publish the Karnataka 2nd PUC Supplementary Result 2022.
Furthermore, there might be a possibility that the websites crash due to a heavy influx of traffic. However, the Department officials will ensure that the technical difficulties are resolved at the earliest.
Follow GetMyUni for more such content on the Latest Education News.