Karnataka 2nd PUC Supplementary Exam Starts Tomorrow: Check Complete Schedule Here
The Karnataka 2nd PUC supplementary exams 2022 starts from 12 August till 25 August 2022. Candidates can check the timetable below.
Karnataka 2nd PUC Supplementary: The Department of Pre-University Education, Karnataka, will conduct the 2nd PUC supplementary exams from tomorrow, 12 August 2022, till 25 August 2022. The authorities will release separate admit cards for the supplementary exams.
Also Read: Karnataka 2nd PUC Supplementary Exam Time Table 2022
Karnataka 2nd PUC Supplementary Time-Table
Below mentioned is the timetable for the supplementary exams –
|Date||Morning Session (10:15 am to 1:30)||Afternoon Session (2:15 pm to 5:30 pm)|
|12 August 2022||Kannada, Arabic|
|August 13, 2022||Geography, Psychology, Physics|
|August 16, 2022||Hindi||Tamil, Telugu, Malayalam, Marathi, Urdu, Sanskirt, French|
|August 17, 2022||Optional Kannada, Chemistry, Basic Maths|
|August 18, 2022||Accountancy, Geology, Education, Home Science|
|August 19, 2022||Political science, Maths|
|August 20, 2022||Logic, Karnataka Music, Hindustani Music, Business Studies|
|August 22, 2022||English||Information Technology, Retail, Automobile, Health Care, Beauty and Wellness|
|August 23, 2022||Economics, Biology|
|August 24, 2022||History, Statistics|
|August 25, 2022||Electronics, Computer Science, Sociology|
KARNATAKA 2ND PUC Supplementary PREPARATION TIPS
Below mentioned are the tips for candidates appearing for the exam –
- Take breaks and test yourselves: Take breaks frequently. Just simply highlighting or reading your textbook is not an excellent way to study. You must constantly test yourselves on the knowledge you gain. Try to solve practice question papers and available mock tests.
- Plan your studies: It can be exhausting to handle a vast syllabus. Therefore it is essential to make a study plan with weekly targets/goals for the syllabus to be covered.
- Know your syllabus: It is essential to keep the big picture in mind when studying. You can visualize the big picture with the syllabus or course outline. Knowing your syllabus is very important.
- Keep your body and mind healthy: Maintaining a diet, getting enough sleep, and exercising can tremendously help your preparation. The body is not evolved to function for long hours without these three elements. Ensure that you have all three elements in your study schedule.
- Make an answer plan: Train yourself to understand the question and figure out what the question is trying to ask. Once you understand the question, create a plan for your answer. Once you do this, you should be able to visualize in your head what your answer will look like.
Follow GetMyUni for more such content on Latest Education News.
POST YOUR COMMENT