"JoSAA Counselling 2022 registration & choice filling ends today, 21 September. Students yet to register or enter their choices must do so immediately."
JoSAA Counselling 2022: Joint Seat Allocation Authority (JoSAA), Ministry of Education, Government of India, supervises the admission procedure to 114 Engineering Colleges in India. The colleges include –
- 23 IITs,
- 31 NITs,
- IIEST Shibpur,
- 26 IIITs, &
- 33 Government Technical Colleges.
Following the JEE Main 2022 & JEE Advanced 2022 results, the JoSAA Counselling 2022 commenced. However, the authorities will conclude the JoSAA Registration today, 21 September, by 5 PM. Therefore, students who cleared the minimum cutoff at the engineering entrances and are eligible for JoSAA Counselling Registration must enter their choice of course and college before the stipulated time. Continue reading to access the direct link to register for counselling.
JoSAA Counselling 2022: Direct Link to Apply for Counselling & Register Your Choices
The authorities will conclude the JoSAA Counselling Application window by 5 PM this evening. Follow the steps below to apply and register your choices for colleges & courses you wish to pursue.
- Firstly, visit – josaa.admissions.nic.in, the official JoSAA counselling registration link.
- Next, log in to the portal using your JEE Main 2022 application number, password, and the security pin on the page.
- Subsequently, you can access the list of participating colleges and check the courses offered by each.
- Select your choices in order, i.e., preferred courses and colleges as priority choices.
- Then, pay the JoSAA Counselling 2022 registration fee.
- Finally, submit your Counselling Application and print it out for future purposes.
Furthermore, the authorities will analyse the JoSAA Counselling applications tomorrow, 22 September. Following the analysis, they will declare the JoSAA Counselling 1st Phase 2022 Seat Allotment Results on 23 September. Be that as it may, the overall JoSAA Counselling 2022 will comprise 6 Phases. Seats vacant from the previous phase will be open for eligible students during the subsequent phases.
Students must visit the official JoSAA website for further information.
Follow GetMyUni for more such content on the Latest Education News.