"The Joint Seat Allocation Authority (JoSAA) will close the JoSAA 2021 registration window today, 25 October 2021 for candidates."
The Joint Seat Allocation Authority (JoSAA) will close the JoSAA 2021 registration window today, 25 October 2021. Therefore, candidates interested in seat allocation must complete the registration process by 5 PM today. Applications are available entirely online on the official website, josaa.nic.in.
Applicants can log into the JoSAA portal using their JEE Main/Advanced user credentials, including registration form number and password. Afterwards, qualified participants can obtain admissions to participating IITs as per their JEE Advanced ranking status. Meanwhile, other affiliated institutes will allot seats based on this year’s JEE Main ranking list.
Steps to Register for JoSAA 2021
Officials will close the Joint Seat Allocation Authority registration window today. Hence, candidates can follow the below-mentioned steps to register themselves for the counselling process.
- Visit the official website – josaa.nic.in
- Then, click on the “Registration and Choice Filling” link available on the home page.
- Log in using the candidate’s Joint Entrance Examination application form number and password in the given fields.
- Make any necessary changes to details within the application form.
- Complete the choice filling process by filling in the college and course preferences within the online facility.
- Afterwards, verify the necessary documents online.
- Finally, report to the allotted institute to confirm provisional admissions.
Board officials will release provisional seat allotment results on 27 October 2021 based on the JoSAA 2021 choice filling and registration. Afterwards, shortlisted candidates must complete the fee payment and document verification procedures online before 30 October 2021.