JNU MBA Admission 2023: Registration Deadline Extended Till Mar 31
The Atal Bihari Vajpayee School of Management and Entrepreneurship, Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU), has extended the registration deadline for JNU MBA admission 2023 to Mar 31.
JNU MBA Admission 2023: The admission conducting authorities of the management department of JNU has extended the JNU MBA admission 2023 registration deadline till Mar 31. The department has invited online applications for admission to its MBA programme through CAT 2022 score.
The JNU MBA admission 2023 selection process includes Group Discussion and Personal Interview Rounds. Candidates will be shortlisted based on their performance in CAT 2022, Group Discussion and Personal Interview Rounds.
Also Read: CUET PG Registration 2023 Link Activated at cuet.nta.nic.in: Apply Till Apr 19
JNU MBA Admission 2023 - How to Register?
The registration process for JNU admission 2023 for the MBA programme is currently underway. Follow the steps below to register:
- Firstly, visit the official website of JNU at jnuee.jnu.ac.in
- Now, click on the "MBA Program for the session 2023-25" link on the homepage.
- After that, click on "New Registration."
- Follow the instructions and enter all the details in the JNU MBA application form 2023.
- Upload all the documents, such as a photograph, signature, CAT/GMAT score certificate, etc.
- Pay the JNU MBA admission registration 2023 fee.
- Finally, submit the form and print the acknowledgement for your reference.
JNU MBA Admission 2023 - Documents Required
Following is the list of documents required by the candidates while registering for the JNU MBA admission 2023:
- Candidate's scanned photograph and signature
- Category certificate (if applicable)
- Undergraduate mark sheets
- CAT/GMAT score certificate
POST YOUR COMMENT