"Today, Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU) will close the MBA programme admission window today. Interested candidates shall apply now."
Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU) will close the registration window for MBA programmes today. Candidates interested in taking admission to the Atal Bihari Vajpayee School of Management and Entrepreneurship JNU should apply at the earliest.
The authorised notification released in regards to the admission states, “All interested candidates are hereby notified that the last date for submission of the application form for entrance to MBA programme in Atal Bihari Vajpayee School of Management and Entrepreneurship JNU is now 10 March 2022.”
JNU MBA Admissions 2022 Eligibility Criteria:
To qualify for JNU MBA Admissions 2022, candidates must have written the IIM CAT 2021. Contenders aspiring for the MBA programme must submit their CAT registration number and CAT marks. After that, the authority will call the shortlisted candidates for a further round of Group Discussion (GD) and Personal Interviews (PI).
For international students aspiring for the MBA programme at JNU, the eligibility criteria include submitting an authentic GMAT score (minimum 500) and an undergrad degree.
How to Apply for the JNU MBA Programme?
Candidates who want to apply for the JNU postgraduate programme must follow these steps:
- Visit the official website, jnuee.jnu.ac.in.
- On the homepage, go to the application link.
- Register yourself using all the required details
- Next, Log in using your valid credentials, such as the registration number.
- Fill out the application form.
- Now upload scanned photograph and signature, and other papers including graduation mark sheet, caste certificate, and CAT/GMAT score certificate (in the required dimensions).
- Pay the online application fee using the various available online methods.
- Verify the particulars and submit the application form
- Download and save it on the desktop.