"Today i.e. 21 April is the last date to fill the JKCET 2022 application forms. The forms are available on the official website of JKBOPEE."
Today i.e. 21 April is the last date to fill the JKCET 2022 application form. The forms are available on the official website – jkbopee.gov.in. Previously, the Jammu and Kashmir Board of Professional Entrance Examination (JKBOPEE) had extended the last date to fill the JKCET application form. Furthermore, the JKCET 2022 application process consists of filling out the registration form, application form, uploading the documents, and submitting the application fee.
Registration Dates for JKCET 2022
|Last Date To Apply||21 April 2022|
|Last Date To Upload Documents||21 April 2022|
|Exam Date||22 May 2022|
Steps To Fill JKCET Application Form
Following are the steps to apply for the entrance exam.
- Visit the official website of – jkbopee.gov.in
- Under online applications section click on ‘CET’ link on the homepage.
- Now click on the ‘Click here to fill application’ link on the page.
- On the next page read all the instructions and click on ‘Proceed’.
- Next fill up the required information like personal details, address, educational details, and upload your photograph and signature.
- Click on ‘Submit’.
- Your application number will be generated, note it down for future reference.
- Next pay your application fee of INR 1200.
- Now upload scanned copies of your original education certificates.
- Finally submit your application form and take a print out of the filled form and payment receipt for future use.