"JIPMER has released the schedule of the first counselling for admission to MSc Nursing & PBDN courses. More details here."
JIPMER 2022 First counselling: Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education & Research (JIPMER) has issued a notice regarding the first counselling for admission to MSc Nursing & Post Basic Diploma in Nursing (PBDN) courses.
JIPMER’s first counselling for MSc Nursing & Post Basic Diploma in Nursing (PBDN) will be held on August 24, 2022, to fill 5 seats each in MSc Nursing in Pediatric Nursing, Psychiatric Nursing, Community Health Nursing, and Obstetrics & Gynecological Nursing and 11 seats in Medical-Surgical Nursing. Also, to fill PBDN seats in Critical Care Nursing (7 seats), Cardio-Thoracic Nursing (6 seats), and Operation Room Nursing (6 seats).
JIPMER first counselling registration will be held from 9:30 AM to 10:30 AM on August 24 and counselling time is 2:30 PM. Candidates are requested to report at JIPMER Academic Centre at 2 PM for the counselling.
According to the official notification of JIPMER, Candidates applying for MSc Nursing must have one-year work experience as on July 31, 2022.
JIPMER 2022 Counselling- Documents Required
Candidates who will be selected will have to go through the medical examination & verification process. Applicants are required to bring the documents mentioned below during the counselling process.
- Original Hall Ticket with the seal of the Invigilator
- Rank letter
- Certificate showing the date of birth (Birth certificate/SSLC mark list)
- BSc Nursing/ PBDN mark statement
- Internship completion certificate
- Certificate of completion obtained from the last Institute
- Transfer certificate from last institute
- Migration certificate from the previous university
- BSc Nursing/ PBDN Certificate or Provisional pass certificate
- Permanent/Provisional Medical Registration Certificate
- Covid-19 Vaccine 2nd Dose Certificate
Candidates must submit a hard copy of the filled-in form, a score card, and three sets of photocopies of all the aforesaid certificates/ documents, and five passport size colour photos without a placard.
Follow GetMyUni for more such content on the Latest Education News.