"The JIPMAT 2022 application closes today, June 9 for the BBA+MBA program at IIM Bodhgaya and IIM Jammu. Check the procedure here & apply."
Today, June 9, the National Testing Agency (NTA) will close the application window for the Joint Integrated Program In Management Admission Test (JIPMAT) 2022. Interested candidates must apply immediately. Candidates can register themselves through the official website for the exam – jipmat.nta.ac.in.
JIPMAT is a national-level entrance exam for admissions to the 5-year Integrated Program In Management (IPM) offered at IIM Bodhgaya and IIM Jammu. The student will receive a dual degree of BBA & MBA upon completing the course. The exam schedule and application process are mentioned below.
How to Fill Out the JIPMAT 2022 Application Form?
Candidates can follow the given stepwise process for application:
- First, visit the official website of NTA JIPMAT, jipmat.nta.ac.in.
- Next, register yourself by entering the required details, such as your email id, phone number, and academic details.
- Upload the scanned documents as per the required format.
- Then pay the application fee for JIPMAT.
- Finally, you must review the application form and submit it. Candidates ought to take a printout for future purposes.
Important Dates & Events
Some important dates are mentioned below:
|The last date to apply for JIPMAT||June 9|
|Last day to pay the application fee||June 10|
|The application form correction window||Yet to be notified|
|Exam date||July 3|
For more information, candidates can visit the official website for the aforementioned exam.