"The results for JENPAS UG 2022 have been released on the official website of today. Check the steps to view the results here."
The results for JENPAS UG 2022 have been released on the official website of JENPAS today. The students can check their qualifying marks and results on the website, i.e., wbjeeb.nic.in. These results are for the Joint Entrance tests like Nursing, Paramedical and Allied sciences undergraduate courses.
Steps to Check JENPAS UG 2022 Results
The candidates can refer to the following procedure to check for the results for the JENPAS UG 2022.
- The students need to visit the official website, wbjeeb.nic.in.
- Locate and click on the “JENPAS-UG” button.
- Next, click the “View/Download JENPAS-UG Rank Card” tab.
- The next step is to enter the application number and the applicant’s DOB (Date of Birth).
- The rank card of JENPAS UG 2022 will be displayed on the webpage.
- The student can download and take a printout of the same for future reference.
Qualifying Marks for JENPAS UG 2022
The minimum mark to qualify for JENPAS UG 2022 is 40% for the reserved category students and 45% for the students belonging to the unreserved category.
Follow GetMyUni for more such content on the Latest Education News.